PLEASE NOTE: Product is used, and comes with a three-day inspection period. Picture shown is for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to condition, visible wear, and accessories shown. Please call to verify item for sale.
SER02- Eye Pattern and Jitter Measurement Option (LV5490SER02) This option allows the monitor to measure the eye pattern and jitter of the SDI signal
SER03- Digital Audio Option (LV5490SER03) The Digital Audio option card allows to analyze the audio embedded in the SDI video signal as well as the external audio provided from the 16 audio input channels. Lissajous curves, Surround Sound, Meter, and Status can be measured and displayed with this option. Event log and channel status are also available.
SER05- CIE 1931 Chromaticity Chart (LV5490SER05) A scene can be represented on the CIE1931 chart, as established on the ITU BT.2020 standard for 4K and 8K signals. This color space is much richer and wider than the one established for HD signals (ITU BT.709).
SER07- HDR – High Dynamic Range (LV5490SER07) This option adds cd/m2 measurements on the waveform display and indicates HDR cd/m2 levels on the CINEZONE® picture display using false colors to highlight areas with HDR content.
The HDR option supports SMPTE ST2084 (Dolby PQ curve), ARIB STD B-67 (BBC/NHK Hybrid Log Gamma) and S-Log3 (Sony).
The Leader LV5490 Quad Multi Format 4K 3G-SDI Waveform Monitor allows you to display up to four DCI or UHD 4K signals simultaneously with waveform applied. It features eight 3G/HD/SD SDI channels, four dedicated as inputs with cable length measurement capability, and four configurable between inputs and outputs. You can display up to four 4K signals by dual-link 3G-SDI input, and up to two via quad-link 3G-SDI input. The display is 9″ and features a 1920 x 1080 resolution, IPS wide viewing angle, and LED backlight. A screen capture feature will allow you to capture and store images for later viewing and also save them as bitmap files on USB memory sticks for review on a PC.
Other connections consist of External Reference loop-through I/O, SDI and DVI monitoring outputs, RS-422 and RS-485 RJ-45 jacks, and a 15-pin remote input. You can also install optional digital audio SDI I/O and an RJ-45 Ethernet jack. Digital audio output will let you de-embed and output the input audio as well as display Lissajous, surround sound, and meter displays. Other options include Dolby decode, chromaticity diagram, and eye pattern and jitter measurement.
- Key Features
- Eight 3G/HD/SD SDI channels (4 dedicated inputs with cable length measurement; 4 configurable as inputs or outputs)
- Supports DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) and UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) formats
- Displays up to four 4K signals via dual link 3G-SDI input, and up to two 4K signals via quad link 3G-SDI
- Display two sets of HD-SDI dual link signals simultaneously
- Built-In 9″ 1920 x 1080 XGA IPS LED backlit display
- Adjustable color temperature
- Quadrant (square division) and 2-sample interleave processing picture display
- HD-SDI and DVI monitoring
- 4K pattern generator function (75%-100% color bars, ramp, and SDI re-clocked output)
- Waveform, vector, and picture can be displayed individually or in combination
- Custom user-definable layout
- SDI signal data analysis function allows for cable length measurement, CRC error, embedded audio error, event log, data dump, timing display, and more
- 16 channels of audio display per one SDI signal
- Frame capture
- Screen capture to internal or optional USB memory
- External remote connector
- Supports USB mouse control
- Digital audio option: de-embeds SDI audio and displays Lissajous, surround sound, and meter displays
- Chromaticity diagram option: follows the ITU-R BT.2020 standard
- Eye pattern and jitter measurement options
- RJ-45 connector option