PLEASE NOTE:?Product is used, and comes with a three-day inspection period. Product may vary due to condition, visible wear, and accessories shown. Please call to verify item for sale.
Includes: VFL-200HD VF, LCD 7″ Studio Field Monitor w/Tally Light, T-791 Camera plate, Case, OCP-300, CP-15M OCP Cable, BSF-55 Base Station & FA-55 Fiber Adapter. 5 Chains Available.
The Ikegami HDK-65C Fiber HD Camera Chain employs 2.5 Mega pixel 2/3-inch CMOS image sensors, achieving superior quality HDTV video with horizontal resolution of 1000TVL, SNR of 60dB or more, and sensitivity of F11. High density 45nm rule FPGA are employed for the digital video processing for superb picture quality. And the DSP includes custom gamma curves (cine gamma).
- Employs high performance CMOS image sensors for superb picture quality
- Incorporates newly developed FPGA for video DSP
- Compact docking style camera body, fiber and triax adapters
- Single format: 1080i or 720p (1 format standard, 2nd option)
- Lens Aberration Correction function
- Camera Operator Assist Functions
A Lens Aberration Correction function is newly incorporated for minimizing the loss of resolution and colored edges caused mainly by lens chromatic aberration.?The HDK-65C camera head incoporates a camera operator assist function to aid the operator finding correct focus. The viewfinder detail (VF DTL) function allows the camera operator to increase the detail edges to the viewfinder video for easy focusing.